1) How can i pay?
We accept payment by:
1) PayPal, 2) Payza, 3) skrill
The best in payment processing, and the safest in the world
2) How i will receive what i purchased? And When I am going to receive my purchased book?
we will send you , the files download link or on attachment , to your email
within 24 hours at most, after we receive your payment.
3) What are the formats of the books and do I need specific software to access them?
The book will be sent to you as an electronic book – electronic format (PDF or Microsoft Word Document DOC) whatever is available…
And we do send the book in a universal file formats that can be accessed using any operating system. However, sometimes you would have to install some special software.
What is SM, TB , IM ?
There some explain about the types of books …
TB = Test Bank
Sm = Solution manual
IM = Instructor manual
- What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
- What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
- What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.